5/30/2009

Feels good to be picked

To tell you the truth, I have never been very athletic. In high school, I signed up for volleyball because I wouldn't have to run that hard! No surprise, I was never between the first ones to be picked for kick ball in junior high. Actually, many times I was between the last few, and more the once I was THE very last.
I was completely conscious athletics was not my calling but even so, I developed this hummm "trauma". To this day, I am always delighted when I am picked for something, and now, through my art, I feel deserving.
So, this past couple of days I was picked in 2 treasuries selections on etsy and I had to share:

The first on is Sunny


And the second one is Silky, Velvety, Tasty, Sexy

Check them out and enjoy the beautiful selection.

No comments: