7/27/2009

Mosaic Monday

During spring and summer, every other magazine has an article about beach wear. I love the look of those women in beach wear, wearing big jewelry. Unfortunately, I don't think I can pull that look off but if I could, I would love to wear these pieces:



If you would like to buy or to have more information about any item, just click on the description of the item. You will be taken to the item's etsy or artfire page.

1. 9DollarEarrings:Sunshine Breaks Through
2. MadMaggieDesigns: GO-GO
3. BellissimaDesigns: Blue Bell Earrings
4. CanadianRockies: Zabel - Blue Turquoise Oxidized Tear Drop Earrings

2 comments:

Nathalie Girard - Canadian Rockies Art said...

Maria, muito obrigado meus brincos de selecção para o seu blog. Adoro a jóia que você selecionou! Nathalie

(I used Google translator... I don't speak much Portuguese, just a bit of Spanish, and French/English)

Cheers, Nathalie

SilkArtFromBrazil said...

Thanks, Nat. I love the comment in Portuguese ;-)