With the Holidays sales and rush over, we start making the items for this Spring.
As I have done in the past, I went around etsy and chose some beautiful items already there to exemplify the Spring 2010 Pantone's top 10 colors.
Enjoy the view!!
1) Turquoise, a soothing hue from the blue-green family
2) Tomato Puree, this season's classic red
3) Fusion Coral, an inviting, pinkish orange
4) Violet, an intriguing purplish hue
5) Tuscany, one of the three neutrals, a warm beige hue
6) Aurora, a shimery, slightly greenish yellow
7) Amparo Blue, warmer than the typical spring navy
8) Pink Champagne, a delicate, wispy tint, is this season's newest neutral
9) Dried Herb, the ultimate green neutral
10) Eucalyptus, the eternal, practical gray