10/14/2009

My act is not together but...

I am having lots of fun.

I said back in September that I would have my act together by October, blogwise speaking, I mean. Wellllll, it hasn't happened that way I planed.

You see, I have decided to participate in this Craft Show that will benefit a NGO my friend Monica started a few years ago, and it just got way over my head. I have been creating and painting and sewing and labeling and pricing like a crazy woman. I have never participated in a craft show before so I am really excited. So excited, I haven't had time to blog but... I have created some new products for the craft show and thought I might give you a sneak peek:


Just look at this cutie! I am forgiving for not blogging, am I not?

1 comment:

Glenda of Dax Designs said...

Enjoyed your blog on craft shows - I think the idea of keeping on the move is a great one to keep in mind.