5/19/2009

Head Wraps... Outrageously Sophisticated

Scarves are everywhere these days and I am in love with them all. BUT, if I had to pick a favorite way to wear them today, it would be the look that has summer written all around it: head wraps.


They make any so, so outfit look gorgeous and put together, and are perfect for those "not so good" hair days, if you know what I mean... And if you happen to be riding a convertible, oh well, I don't have to say anything else, do I?

The oblong scarves are perfect for head wraps, but you can wear the square ones as well.



There are tons of ways to wrap scarves around your head, and I will talk more about them... So, stay tuned... And check out http://silkartfrombrazil.com/howtowearascarf.aspx for many other ways to wrap scarves around your body!!

No comments: